We are currently working on a switchboard. Single 1600A incoming device front access feeding several MCCB outgoing ways. Cable access for the incomer is from the top. Well I say top we are going to have to modifiy the incoming busbars to allow the client to access the bars at a lower height. The reason being the cable are existing and the ground level has been raised due to building works. When it comes to something specialist we can help you out.
Inside MCCB chamber (device without operational shaft removed).
Reece preparing the riser for phase 2.
Enjoy this article?
- Building Management Systems – BMS Building Control
- Busbar Systems
- Contact Us
- Design / Manufacture & Installation
- Existing Control Panel / Upgrade / Modification
- Heating and Ventilation
- Level Control Systems
- Logging of Data from your BMS system.
- LV Switchgear / Dorman Smith / Modis 12 & 25
- Motor Control
- Natural Ventilation Control
- PLC Programming
- Power Factor Correction
- Visitors Page – Non classified
- Visual Display Units for BMS Information
- Welcome to EMC
- Custom busbar arrangement for 1600A switchboard.
- Working on a 1600A Electrical Switchboard
- Recent BMS press coverage for EMC.
- Why do we need a Building Management System?
- Bring on the electrical switchboards. Need a board? Give us a call.