Welcome to EMC designer and manufacturer of quality electrical control panel solutions.
We are Situated near the heart of Norwich City (United Kingdom) and serve a diverse range of clients in and markets including
- High End Domestic (Bespoke industrial heating controls)
- School Projects (Refurbished and new build projects)
- Process Control (Factory automation / PLC)
- LV Switchgear (Low voltage switchgear installations)
- Inverter Motor Control (Saving you money on inefficient running of motors)
- Power Factor Correction (Adjusting your phasing to correct inaccuracies)
- The list goes on.
Unfortunately we cannot list all sectors the controls market covers. The range is very broad and if it has the ability to be controlled then we can control it.
Internet Connectivity and control for your heating and building plant!
Yes that is correct with the advent and proliferation of the internet electrical controls are now being used for remote plant control. We can offer a full service with regards to providing new or retro fit for an existing system. New builds of any size (usually medium to large projects) now state that remote access to a plant web server be a requirement. This lends very well to a client in terms of controlling for instance
- Zoning of heating plant
- Out of hours override (Community Halls with unplanned usage)
- External Lighting (Sports Centre Management)
- Flat Occupants (wishing to change room set points)
Once again above are just a few examples of the potential control applications. We have had several existing project and also new customers requiring us to upgrade and incorporate a BMS web service.
Should your existing system incoporate any of the following then we could provide you with a competitive quotation for a new or upgrade project. Be it stand alone or web enabled.
We tend to do work for large clients in London and small to medium sized clients in Norfolk, Suffolk and the Cambridge area although depending on the project scale we would be happy to speak to you with regards to taking a project on elsewhere in the country. Please do call us (01603 625535) if you have a project in mind we can provide you with a very competitive quotation for your controls scheme.
Our control panels are manufactured to a high standards / specification all of our staff are qualified and trained in specific fields of work we have panel wireman, electrical installers, maintenance engineers and comissioning engineers at our disposal for projects work.
For our regular visitors the webcam page can be found here.